Welcome in The Hell !!!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon-Co Online Private Server Forum, , The Best Private Server Ever, , Join Us !!

5 posters

Report Ur Bugs And we Gonna Help to Fix it

Demon[Admin]
    Demon[Admin]
    Admin
    Admin

Report Ur Bugs And we Gonna Help to Fix it Empty Report Ur Bugs And we Gonna Help to Fix it

Post by Demon[Admin] Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:30 pm

Report Ur Bugs And we Gonna Help to Fix it As Soon As Possible
    Lavi
    New Demon
    New Demon

Report Ur Bugs And we Gonna Help to Fix it Empty Re: Report Ur Bugs And we Gonna Help to Fix it

Post by Lavi Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:38 pm

About the 135 Necklace
    The bonus hp of the + of it, actually subtracts to my total
    hp, instead of adding to it.
    can you guys fix this?
    Meraba

Report Ur Bugs And we Gonna Help to Fix it Empty Bug

Post by Meraba Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:32 pm

Hi,
    i got bug i cant use pk amulets
    please fixed it
    my name in the game is Meraba
    and my friend have same problem her name is Snitman please fixed it.
    Thanks you.
    randomness1
    New Demon
    New Demon

Report Ur Bugs And we Gonna Help to Fix it Empty Allot of help needed respond soon pls

Post by randomness1 Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:00 pm

For the past 4 days i couldnt log into the server. when i didnt my talis disappeared and i couldnt even buy any new ones from the shopping mall. i cant upgrade head gears and armor to 120 without losing the bonuses from plusing it. i cant see or do not have my talismans. my old armors and coronet +12 lost its bonus attk and defense
    angel890
    New Demon
    New Demon

Report Ur Bugs And we Gonna Help to Fix it Empty Re: Report Ur Bugs And we Gonna Help to Fix it

Post by angel890 Mon May 10, 2010 12:08 pm

ok to start off with im not getting my voting cps on my account. the second thing is worn my robot xp skill on my trojan isnt working either. I made a water but deleted it because i didnt get my +8 items as was promised on the site. Im on the secont server my account is ~Lil^.^Dumplin~ would you please fix these things for me also my account on the game is not the same as my account on the forum it wouldnt let me log my game account in i had to regestor a new account for the forum so whats up with that?

Last edited by angel890 on Mon May 10, 2010 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i forgot to put some stuff in my bug problem)
    maruc
    New Demon
    New Demon

Post by maruc Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:40 am

plz help me i registered 3 times and when i log game says invalid account of password and i wanna play this serveer!!!! plz heeelp!!!
    maruc
    New Demon
    New Demon

Post by maruc Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:41 am

plz help me i registered 3 times and when i log game says invalid account of password and i wanna play this serveer!!!! plz heeelp!!! my account: maruc Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:18 am