Welcome in The Hell !!!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon-Co Online Private Server Forum, , The Best Private Server Ever, , Join Us !!

5 posters

~How to level CRAZY fast~[Archer and Mage]

Poll

Did this help at all?

[ 6 ]
    ~How to level CRAZY fast~[Archer and Mage] Bar_left67%~How to level CRAZY fast~[Archer and Mage] Bar_right [67%] 
    [ 2 ]
    ~How to level CRAZY fast~[Archer and Mage] Bar_left22%~How to level CRAZY fast~[Archer and Mage] Bar_right [22%] 
    [ 0 ]
    ~How to level CRAZY fast~[Archer and Mage] Bar_left0%~How to level CRAZY fast~[Archer and Mage] Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    ~How to level CRAZY fast~[Archer and Mage] Bar_left0%~How to level CRAZY fast~[Archer and Mage] Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    ~How to level CRAZY fast~[Archer and Mage] Bar_left11%~How to level CRAZY fast~[Archer and Mage] Bar_right [11%] 

Total Votes: 9
    MnBran6
    MnBran6
    New Demon
    New Demon

~How to level CRAZY fast~[Archer and Mage] Empty ~How to level CRAZY fast~[Archer and Mage]

Post by MnBran6 Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:29 am

I know this is painfully obvious, but some newbies may not know of this power we hold. The way to level insanely fast is to first, obviously you have to equip your starter gear.NOTE THIS SHOULD WORK FOR ANOTHER CLASS BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU WOULD GET THE HITS WITHOUT DYING. I DON'T NORMALLY PLAY NON RANGED Next, don't bother on pheasants unless you want the quick CPs which you can just get later, at a higher level. Go to Hill Monsters (Birdmen would probably work fine too) and just hunt. Simply attack a Hill Monster. By the time you kill it, you should be around the hundreds. As I said, this really obvious but some may not know the tactic. Hope it helped you if ya didn't know it!
    Demon[Admin]
    Demon[Admin]
    Admin
    Admin

~How to level CRAZY fast~[Archer and Mage] Empty Re: ~How to level CRAZY fast~[Archer and Mage]

Post by Demon[Admin] Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:33 am

Well You Are Doing Well Till Now... Your Post Is Great Keep it Up
    Demon-Co
    SasukeUchiha
    SasukeUchiha
    Active Demon
    Active Demon

~How to level CRAZY fast~[Archer and Mage] Empty Re: ~How to level CRAZY fast~[Archer and Mage]

Post by SasukeUchiha Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:05 am

good work im sure it will help someone
    adistar
    New Demon
    New Demon

Post by adistar Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:16 pm

Hill Monster till what level? I was hoping where it could update me higher level then mystic cave. I have absolutely no idea how to enter the map where I pay 2k cps.
    MasterHolmes
    New Demon
    New Demon

Post by MasterHolmes Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:34 am

Try Mine Cave, I heard its good there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:33 am