Welcome in The Hell !!!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon-Co Online Private Server Forum, , The Best Private Server Ever, , Join Us !!

~JusTMe~ hacked my acc and all my items in wh and all cps and mony and all gears

lovegirl

~JusTMe~ hacked my acc and all my items in wh and all cps and mony and all gears Empty ~JusTMe~ hacked my acc and all my items in wh and all cps and mony and all gears

Post by lovegirl Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:51 am

~JusTMe~ hacked my acc and all my items in wh and all cps and mony and all gears plz help me gm
    FarmBoy
    FarmBoy
    Super Demon
    Super Demon

~JusTMe~ hacked my acc and all my items in wh and all cps and mony and all gears Empty Re: ~JusTMe~ hacked my acc and all my items in wh and all cps and mony and all gears

Post by FarmBoy Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:44 am

He didn't hack anything. You killed people and went rednamed. You lost your gears cuz you were rednamed. That isn't called hacking that's called getting your ass OWNED. Like you deserve. Specially when nice people like me offer you help then you come through and pk them and make them lose 8 pct.... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Shocked Evil or Very Mad

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:02 pm