Welcome in The Hell !!!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon-Co Online Private Server Forum, , The Best Private Server Ever, , Join Us !!

2 posters

Suggestions

firemuffin
    New Demon
    New Demon

Suggestions Empty Suggestions

Post by firemuffin Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:53 am

Hey well i'm kinda new here but i have already noticed but know that it might be rather hard to do some of these but:
    1. Redeeming items lost while red/black name doesn't work and really sucks if you lose like +12's from it or even anything tbh
    2. Merchant status never kicks in even after your 5 day wait
    3. Trade partners trial time fluctuates from the actual time you have left up to anything around 500 hours i've seen
    4. Stopping the trade of the highest battle power item of that type in your inventory is rather unhelpful especially when trying to sell old equips in market or anywhere.

These are things that would improve the server by many times over, i also appreciate that it will take time to implement or fix because you have alot of things to do but im pretty sure if you do sort them even if it takes months, you will have alot of happy voting players

Thanks,
    Lee
    Valerie
    Valerie
    New Demon
    New Demon

Suggestions Empty .

Post by Valerie Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:12 am

firemuffin wrote:Hey well i'm kinda new here but i have already noticed but know that it might be rather hard to do some of these but:
    1. Redeeming items lost while red/black name doesn't work and really sucks if you lose like +12's from it or even anything tbh
    2. Merchant status never kicks in even after your 5 day wait
    3. Trade partners trial time fluctuates from the actual time you have left up to anything around 500 hours i've seen
    4. Stopping the trade of the highest battle power item of that type in your inventory is rather unhelpful especially when trying to sell old equips in market or anywhere.

These are things that would improve the server by many times over, i also appreciate that it will take time to implement or fix because you have alot of things to do but im pretty sure if you do sort them even if it takes months, you will have alot of happy voting players

Thanks,
    Lee

1. It ain't actually that hard to get +12s again. 100k CPs for a +12 with -7.
    2. It DOES actually work it just doesn't show up that it does.
    3. Its a bug that we don't have t he script for.
    4. Put in CPs to the account your trading the gears to. Example; I Trade my noob a +12 -7 Blade. On my noob I give Myself 10k CPs. No problems.
    firemuffin
    New Demon
    New Demon

Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions

Post by firemuffin Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:17 am

well i guess it makes sense although i have been a merchant for like 3 days after the final day of trial and i still can't trade high potency items but i will try the cps thing

Sponsored content

Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions

Post by Sponsored content